A daily treatment serum for red, sensitized skin which works to normalize skin by reducing excess oil, which can lead to inflammation.
An enzymatic exfoliator provides ultra-mild exfoliation, while amino acids support optimal microcirculation to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Lactose, milk protein, brassica oleracea italica extract: Helps minimize the appearance of skin redness
- Farnesyl acetate, farnesol, panthenyl triacetate: Prevents excess sebum production and provide anti-microbial benefits
- Papain: Provides gentle, enzymatic exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone
- ZO-RRS2™: Exclusive plant stem cell complex provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Glycerin: Replenishes hydration
|Skin Type||Aging Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Hyperpigmented , Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Rosacea-Prone Skin, Sensitive Skin|
|Size||1.7 fl. oz.|
This product is available for in-office purchase only. We provide the product information here for your convenience. Thank you!
|Brand||ZO Skin Health|
- Apply 1- 2 pumps twice a day or as directed by a physician.
- Always use sunscreen protection.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Palmitoyl Glycine, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactose, PEG-36 Castor Oil, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Argilla), Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Panthenyl Triacetate, Farnesyl Acetate, Farnesol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Milk Protein/Protéine du lait, Chlorphenesin, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Papain, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Benzalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Algin, Alcohol, Tocopherol.